Moscow, Russia, 19-22 September 2017
The goal of the 3rd ÐÅÅÕ Science Conference is to bring together professional and scientific experts under research themes related to atmosphere - land ecosystems - aquatic - anthropogenic activities - Northern societies in the Northern Eurasian region.
The 7th ÐÅÅÕ Meeting is aimed to take the next steps for ÐÅÅÕ implementation. The ÐÅÅÕ vision includes establishing and maintaining long-term, coherent and coordinated research activities, Pan-Eurasian in-situ observation networks, training and educational activities across the ÐÅÅÕ domain. The meeting will address these issues, as well as ÐÅÅÕ Modeling platform, international collaboration incl. ESFRI, GEOSS, ÀÌÀÐ, SAON, DBAR, U-Arctic, Future Earth, and funding opportunities.
IIASA Workshop Systems Analysis for the Arctic will increase understanding of multiple drivers of change including social, economic, technological, environmental, and geopolitical developments in the Arctic and globally for the wellbeing of the region.
Latest updates are available at: https://www.atm.helsinki.fi/peex/
3rd ÐÅÅÕ Science Conference will focus on major challenges in the Arctic – boreal pristine and urban environments:
• Permafrost and consequencesof permafrost thawing
• Structuralchanges in the ecosystems,Arctic greening
• Atmospheric composition and chemistry
• Aerosolsin Arctic environment
• Urbanair quality, megacities., planetary boundary layer
• Weather and atmospheric circulation
• The Arctic Ocean, the Arctic maritime environments
• Lakes, wetlands and large river systems in Siberian region
• Silk Road -Digital Belt & Road
• Arctic and high mountain cold regions
• Natural hazards
• Social transformations and changing climate
• Biogeochemical cycles
• IIASA session on Arctic through systems analysis
For more information please write us at: email@example.com