Faculty of Geography Lomonosov Moscow State University
Submission of documents for the first year of undergraduate and graduate levels (Bachelor, Master) for foreign applicants begins on June 15, 2020 and will be carried out in remote access on LMSU online platform for the submission of applications https://webanketa.msu.ru (Webanketa).
Upon submission of the required documents, the applicant assumes his obligation to submit to LMSU all original documents uploaded to Webanketa at the time of his / her arrival to Moscow.
The entrance exams will be conducted by LMSU Central Admissions Office in distant form.
The dates of entrance examinations for applicants for the first year of study of Undergraduate, Specialist and Master programs will be set by LMSU Central Admissions Office no later than June 1, 2020. For foreign citizens, entrance exams will be carried out in accordance with the decision of LMSU Central Admissions Office in several waves, starting on June 16.
Subsequent to successful entrance examinations, the faculty recommends an applicant for admission and issues an invitation for visa.
To successfully meet the admission requirements, we recommend do follow the order:
- Choose relevant educational programs;
- Contact Faculty of Geography, International department office to verify the documents: email@example.com
+79165999947 (Deputy Dean for international relations, Dr. Sergey Chalov)
Prepare the documents for submission:
- For undergraduate (bachelor) and specialist programs: copy of School leaving certificate (High school diploma) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- For graduate (master) programs: copy of the previous degree (bachelor or equivalent) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- For postgraduate (doctoral) programs: copy of the previous degree (master or specialist) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Copy of academic record (transcript with the list of all subjects and marks) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Apostille or consular certification for the documents (if needed);
- Copy of the first two pages of passport / ID with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Digital photo 3:4.
Please, mind the requirement to submit to LMSU all the original documents upon the arrival to Moscow and during the first academic year.
In case if the educational documents (School leaving certificate (High school diploma) are issued with delay / after the deadline for LMSU admission period, please ask the issuing institution (school, college) to supply a substantial letter proving that you will receive your diploma and to specify the date.