When registering for the early registration rate, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
The on-site payment system will be available at the registration desk (only payment by cash is available). If you want to pay by
cash, please, let us know by sending short email to: email@example.com
The final invoice will be provided to the participants only upon request. Please send the request regarding final invoice to
To proceed with payment by bank transfer for Russian and Non-Russian participants please click
To proceed with payment by receipt for payment (îïëàòà ïî êâèòàíöèè) of registration fees for Russian participants please click
If you or your company want to receive an invoice, please with
contact firstname.lastname@example.org subject entitled "Invoice request". When emailing
please indicate your Name, Address, Phone number and amount of funds to be transferred (in USD, no more than 1000 USD with single
To proceed with card payment please scroll below.
You can pay at the registration desk by cash (EUR, USD, RUB) during conference.
In this case we kindly urge you to fill a guarantee letter and send a scan copy via e-mail.
A template can be downloaded here
1) Since due to some technical difficulties card payment page is in Russian only, please take a
look at clarification of Russian text when you proceed to payment!
2) For non-Russian participants: If you are going to pay by bank transfer, the payment is held
in USD. Therefore we'd like you to recalculate your fee according EUR/USD ratio as 1,24.
Conditions and cancellation policy
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by LOC
(email@example.com) before 20 August 2018. The cancellation fee is $30
- Cancellations after 30 August 2018 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund
General conditions for ONLINE PAYMENT POLICY
- According to the Russian Federation legislation, the registration fee will be charged in Russian rubles. Applied Conversion
to Russian Ruble will use exchange rate from Central Bank of Russia (http://www.cbr.ru/eng/)
for the moment of shown payment. Estimated fees in Russian rubles (for the date of December 22, 2017) are shown in brackets in
the payment menu below.
- For all details or questions, concerning the exchange rates and charges for your card transactions in currency, different
from your card currency, please contact the issued your card Bank.