It is my pleasure to welcome you to The Second International Young Scientists Forum on Soil and Water Conservation and ICCE symposium to be held in Moscow Russia on August 27-31, 2018.
Faculty of Geography MSU has teamed up with The International Commission on Continental Erosion, International association of hydrological sciences and World Association of Soil and Water Conservation to organize a great conference for you, soil and hydrology researchers.
We carefully selected the venue to maximize interaction between participants and facilitate switching between sessions. You will be able to seamlessly enjoy many presentations in different parallel sessions, watch cutting-edge plenary lectures and enjoy the social program and the excursions that my team and I put together during and after the time of the conference.
We'll also offer a dedicated program for young researchers with a training course “Water-related natural hazards: measurement and modeling” as well as Youth Outstanding Paper Award that you can discover on the website.
I am very much looking forward to seeing you in Moscow in August 2018!
Chair of Local Organizing Committee, prof. Sergey Dobrolyubov, corresponding member of RAS, MSU Faculty of Geography Dean.
Local Organizing Committee
- Dr. Sergey Chalov (Head of Department for International Activities, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Dr. Valentin Golosov (Senior Research Fellow, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Dr. Sergey Sokratov (Head of Scientific Department of Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Prof. Oleg Makarov (Department Head, Faculty of Soil Sciences MSU);
- Dr. Olga Yakimenko (Leading Researcher, Faculty of Soil Sciences MSU);
- Dr. Alexander Medvedev (Vice Dean of Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Svetlana Pligina (Head of department of research work organization, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Alexey Maslakov (Research Fellow, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Dariya Litovchenko (Department for International Activities staff, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Dr. Maxim Ivanov (Research Fellow, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Anatoly Tsyplenkov (PhD student, Faculty of Geography MSU);
- Li Rui (President of WASWAC Council; Institute of Soil and Water Conservation, China)
- Miodrag Zlatic (Chairman of WASWAC Organization Committee; University of Belgrade, Serbia)
- Ning Duihu (Secretary General of WASWAC; International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas, China)
- Lei Tingwu (Deputy President of WASWAC; China Agricultural University, China)
- José Luis Rubio (Deputy President of WASWAC; Universitat de València, Spain)
Suraj Bhan (Deputy President of WASWAC)
- Roberto Peiretti (Deputy President of WASWAC; Technical Committees of AAPRESID, Argentina)
- Rachid Mrabet (Deputy President of WASWAC; Institute National de la Recherche, Morocco)
- Julian Dumanski (WASWAC; Sustainable Land Management, Canada)
- Nikolay Kasimov (Academician of RAS, Faculty of Geography MSU president)
- Adrian Collins (President of ICCE; University of Southampton, UK)
- Michael Stone (Past President of ICCE; University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Valentin Golosov (Past President of ICCE; Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
- Paolo Porto (ICCE Secretary; University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy)
- Kazimierz Banasik (Vice-President of ICCE; University of Life Sciences, Poland)
- Sergey Chalov (Vice-President of ICCE; Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
- Dieter Rickenmann (Vice-President of ICCE; Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL, Switzerland)
- Daniil Kozlov (Vice director of V.V. DokuchaevSoil Science Institute, Russia)
- Sergey Shoba (Dean of Faculty of Soil Science, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
- Vyacheslav Vasenev (Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia)
- Natalia Frolova (Faculty of Geography MSU, Russia)