DETAILED PROGRAM OF THE TRAINING COURSE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED
March 26, 2018
Training course for young scientists: “Water-related natural hazards: measurement and modeling” will provide unique series of workshops and seminars on the novel techniques and modeling systems in soil erosion and sediment transport.
The course includes further topics:
1. “Soil erosion and sediment redistribution on the global scale: problems and decisions”
2. “Quantitative assessment of soil and gully erosion rates”
3. “ECOMAG: Catchment-scale streamflow assessment for world’s large rivers”
4. “Bed load sediments measurement techniques on Danube river”
5. “Integration of monitoring and modelling soil erosion at multiple scales”
6. “Soils of the World”
7. Field study on soil erosion phenomena in the Central part of East European plain.
The description of the topics is available at: http://www.eng.geogr.msu.ru/IYFSWC/training/
All participants of the The Second International Young Scientists Forum on Soil and Water Conservation and ICCE symposium 2018 "Climate Change Impacts on Sediment Dynamics: Measurement, Modelling and Management” are welcome to apply for the training course. Please, indicate your interest in the registration system (http://www.eng.geogr.msu.ru/IYFSWC/registration/
- I want to participate in Training course “Water-related natural hazards: measurement and modelling” or by e-mail to conference e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to list